You can access the publication here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:01:072017-02-08 15:01:07Jayanti A, Foden P, Wearden A, Morris J, Brenchley P, Mitra S. Basic-HDD study group. Self-cannulation for haemodialysis: patient attributes, clinical correlates and self-cannulation predilection models. PLoS One 2015.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:00:172017-02-09 12:41:18Mitra S, Cress C, Goovaerts T. Workforce development and models of care in home hemodialysis. Hemodial Int. 2015.
You can access the article here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 14:08:192017-02-09 12:44:06McCarthy AD, Sproson L, Wells O, Tindale W. Unmet needs: relevance to medical technology innovation? J Met Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 382-387
You can access the paper here.
0 0 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 13:12:582017-02-09 12:46:03Hosking I, Cornish K, Bradley M, Clarkson PJ. Empathic engineering: helping deliver dignity through design. J Med Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 388-394
0 0 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 12:20:582017-02-09 12:49:50OConnor RJ, Jackson A, Makower SG, cozens A, Levesley M. A proof of concept study investigating the feasilbity of combining iPAM robot assisted rehabilitation with functional electrical stimulation to deliver whole arm exercise in stroke survivors.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
STH NHS Foundation Trust
i100, Department of Medical Physics
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- NHS Long-term plan launched in January 201922nd January 2019 - 10:16 am
- 2018 progress report for Starworks childhood prosthetics network released22nd January 2019 - 10:09 am
- D4D contribute to White Paper on ‘Neighbourhoods of the Future’ – a revolutionary vision to combat the growing housing crisis22nd January 2019 - 10:01 am
- D4D event – Long Term Neurological Conditions – Building Collaborations and Developing Research Capacity, 1 February 201921st December 2018 - 11:42 am
- Surgical MedTech Foundation event for early career professionals and students – 24 January 2019, Leeds12th December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XII – 13-14 November 20197th November 2018 - 12:00 pm