You can access the publication here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:01:072017-02-08 15:01:07Jayanti A, Foden P, Wearden A, Morris J, Brenchley P, Mitra S. Basic-HDD study group. Self-cannulation for haemodialysis: patient attributes, clinical correlates and self-cannulation predilection models. PLoS One 2015.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:00:172017-02-09 12:41:18Mitra S, Cress C, Goovaerts T. Workforce development and models of care in home hemodialysis. Hemodial Int. 2015.
You can access the article here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 14:08:192017-02-09 12:44:06McCarthy AD, Sproson L, Wells O, Tindale W. Unmet needs: relevance to medical technology innovation? J Met Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 382-387
You can access the paper here.
0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 13:12:582017-02-09 12:46:03Hosking I, Cornish K, Bradley M, Clarkson PJ. Empathic engineering: helping deliver dignity through design. J Med Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 388-394
0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 12:20:582017-02-09 12:49:50OConnor RJ, Jackson A, Makower SG, cozens A, Levesley M. A proof of concept study investigating the feasilbity of combining iPAM robot assisted rehabilitation with functional electrical stimulation to deliver whole arm exercise in stroke survivors.
NIHR Devices for Dignity
i100 Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Research and innovation in the NHS – how can researchers find opportunities for funding and support?19th April 2017 - 1:14 pm
- New website for researchers, clinicians and patients working on incontinence10th April 2017 - 5:23 pm
- Do you have experience of childhood incontinence?3rd April 2017 - 12:04 pm
- Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XI, 28-29 November 201727th March 2017 - 12:51 pm
- Medical Devices and Vulnerable Skin (MDVS) Annual Network Meeting – 25 May 201716th March 2017 - 10:05 am
- What will you be thinking about during Nutrition and Hydration Awareness Week? 13-17 March 201713th March 2017 - 9:38 am