The NIHR Devices For Dignity MIC are pleased to announce the next Industry Challenge Call, aimed to provide partners with D4D’s extensive knowledge and expertise to progress innovations and projects.
This includes solutions that may be at various technology readiness levels that are looking for a collaborative partner to progress their development. Applications are invited for funding up to £10,000.
We are seeking innovations within the renal care pathway that focus on one or more of the following:
- Apply a holistic approach to technology development, which considers the mental health of people with renal conditions (including their carers and families) alongside their physical health.
- Address challenges associated with health inequalities and technology that is designed with digital inclusion in mind.
- Consider environmental impact in order to support the net-zero commitment that the NHS has set in the ‘Delivering a ‘Net Zero National Health Service report’.
Click the button below to download the document pack and email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Sunday 8th January 2023
- Successful Applicants Notified: Monday 6th February 2023
- Collaboration Commencement: Monday 6th March 2023
Please note: If your innovation does not fit the renal theme then either get in touch or hold out for our subsequent industry challenge calls, geared around our other core themes.