Work with us
“D4D is a significant partner, providing a clear understanding of the NHS and deep technical expertise that has been invaluable in testing and improving the Elaros system to a point where we confidently expect to launch into the NHS market later this year”- ELAROS 24/7
Working collaboratively with patients, clinicians, academics and industry has always been at the core of our concept, and all are vital in ensuring that patients can receive the full benefits of technologies.
Our expertise in medical technology development could benefit your innovative solution by:
- de-risking innovative projects,
- identifying and addressing barriers to medtech development and adoption,
- identifying the best people and organisations to work with,
- reducing timescales to market,
- ensuring that your innovation addresses a real health need, and
- helping businesses to get more from their R&D spend.
Our services are tailored to meet individual product development needs
D4D is experienced in developing innovative products and services, and is uniquely positioned to access clinical and patient expertise to provide meaningful knowledge, tailored recommendations, and facilitation to technology development projects by offering:
- Project oversight and direction,
- Establishment of project teams including clinical, patient, academic and design partners as required,
- Concept validation and scoping of clinical ‘fit’,
- Clinical evidence planning, from proof of concept to large scale trials,
- Regulatory guidance and strategy development,
- Patient and public involvement and engagement,
- Dissemination planning,
- Support with funding applications,
- Market analysis including proof of market,
- Exploitation strategy development,
- Adoption and implementation planning, and
- Relationship building and signposting within the NHS, and health and technology sectors.
Following initial discussions we are able to offer our services at consultancy rates of £1000 excl. VAT per day to businesses, or £500 excl. VAT per day to NHS and higher education institutes where we believe the development effectively addresses real patient need, and is aligned with our strategic direction.
In cases where our expert networks find that proposals are strongly aligned with areas of the highest clinical priority and have strong and demonstrable patient pull, we may provide some aspects of our expertise on a pro bono basis.
If you are interest in learning more about the ways in which we work you may like to visit our Case Study section, here.