“D4D is a significant partner, providing a clear understanding of the NHS and deep technical expertise that has been invaluable in testing and improving the Elaros system to a point where we confidently expect to launch into the NHS market later this year”- ELAROS 24/7
Working with business has always been at the core of our concept – businesses are vital in ensuring that patients can receive the full benefits of technologies.
By collaborating with D4D, Medical Technology businesses can:
- de-risk innovative projects,
- get more from their R&D spend,
- identify and address barriers to medtech development and adoption,
- identify the best people and organisations to work with,
- reduce timescales to market, and
- ensure that they deliver products that meet real needs.
Our services are tailored to meet individual business needs
D4D is uniquely positioned to access clinical and patient expertise to provide meaningful knowledge, tailored recommendations, and facilitation to Industry-led technology development projects by offering:
- Project oversight and direction
- Establishment of project teams including clinical, patient, academic and design partners as required
- Concept validation and scoping
- Clinical evidence planning
- Regulatory guidance and strategy development
- Patient and public involvement and engagement
- Dissemination planning
- Support with grant applications
- Market analysis including proof of market
- Adoption and implementation planning
- Relationship building and signposting within the NHS, and health and technology sectors
We are able to offer our services at consultancy rates of £1000 excl. VAT per day to businesses, or £500 excl. VAT per day to NHS and higher education institutes where we believe the development effectively addresses real patient need, and is aligned with our strategic direction.
In cases where our expert networks find that proposals are strongly aligned with areas of the highest clinical priority and have strong and demonstrable patient pull, we may provide some aspects of our expertise on a pro bono basis.
If you are interest in learning more about the ways in which we work with businesses you may like to read some of our case studies: