Work with Us
“D4D is a significant partner, providing a clear understanding of the NHS and deep technical expertise that has been invaluable in testing and improving the Elaros system to a point where we confidently expect to launch into the NHS market later this year”- ELAROS 24/7
Working collaboratively with patients, clinicians, academics and industry has always been at the core of our concept, and all are vital in ensuring that patients can receive the full benefit of medical technology, whether they are at home, at work, at a GP surgery, hospital, or other setting.
By partnering with us our expertise in medtech innovation could benefit your technology development by:
- de-risking innovative projects,
- identifying and addressing barriers to medtech development and adoption,
- identifying the best people and organisations to work with,
- reducing timescales to market,
- ensuring that your innovation addresses a real health need, and
- helping businesses to get more from their R&D spend.
Our services are tailored to meet individual product development needs
D4D is experienced in developing innovative products and services, and is uniquely positioned to access clinical and patient expertise to provide meaningful knowledge, tailored recommendations, and facilitation to technology development projects by offering:
- Project oversight and direction,
- Establishment of project teams including clinical, patient, academic and design partners as required,
- Concept validation and scoping of clinical ‘fit’,
- Clinical evidence planning, from proof of concept to large scale trials,
- Regulatory guidance and strategy development,
- Patient and public involvement and engagement,
- Dissemination planning,
- Support with funding applications,
- Market analysis including proof of market,
- Exploitation strategy development,
- Adoption and implementation planning, and
- Relationship building and signposting within the NHS, health and social care, and technology sectors.
If you are interest in learning more about the ways in which we work you may like to visit our Case Study section, here.