We are now accepting registrations for our next workshop – Innovations in Medical Devices for Children, which will take place in Southampton on 26 September 2017.
This is a joint event between the TITCH (Technology Innovation Transforming Child Health) network that is managed by D4D, and MDVSNPLUS (Medical Devices and Vulnerable Skin Network). It will take place at The Coach House, Chilworth Manor Hotel, University of Southampton Science Park, 11am-4pm. Lunch is provided and registration at this event is free.
The joint TITCH and MDVSNPLUS Event includes:
- Medical device presentations including respiratory masks, prosthetics and orthotics, and extracorporeal devices for paediatrics
- Non-invasive delivery of pharmacological agents
- Medical device related skin injury
- Functional changes in neonatal skin
- Workshop to develop ideas and proposals for research funding
We are currently confirming a number of key speakers and will confirm full programme details ahead of the event here.
To register please contact Fiona Brewer, firstname.lastname@example.org.