You can access the publication here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:01:072017-02-08 15:01:07Jayanti A, Foden P, Wearden A, Morris J, Brenchley P, Mitra S. Basic-HDD study group. Self-cannulation for haemodialysis: patient attributes, clinical correlates and self-cannulation predilection models. PLoS One 2015.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:00:172017-02-09 12:41:18Mitra S, Cress C, Goovaerts T. Workforce development and models of care in home hemodialysis. Hemodial Int. 2015.
You can access the article here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 14:08:192017-02-09 12:44:06McCarthy AD, Sproson L, Wells O, Tindale W. Unmet needs: relevance to medical technology innovation? J Met Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 382-387
You can access the paper here.
0 0 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 13:12:582017-02-09 12:46:03Hosking I, Cornish K, Bradley M, Clarkson PJ. Empathic engineering: helping deliver dignity through design. J Med Eng Technol. 2015; 39(7): 388-394
0 0 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org 12:20:582017-02-09 12:49:50OConnor RJ, Jackson A, Makower SG, cozens A, Levesley M. A proof of concept study investigating the feasilbity of combining iPAM robot assisted rehabilitation with functional electrical stimulation to deliver whole arm exercise in stroke survivors.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
STH NHS Foundation Trust
i100, Department of Medical Physics
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Call for abstracts – IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge – deadline 29 April 201914th February 2019 - 12:49 pm
- Congratulations to Sandip Mitra, Professor of Renal Medicine13th February 2019 - 10:19 am
- Congratulations to D4D’s Human Factors Theme Lead Professor Louise Moody11th February 2019 - 4:09 pm
- D4D event – Long Term Neurological Conditions – Building Collaborations and Developing Research Capacity, 1 February 201921st December 2018 - 11:42 am
- Surgical MedTech Foundation event for early career professionals and students – 24 January 2019, Leeds12th December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XII – 13-14 November 20197th November 2018 - 12:00 pm