The NIHR Invention for Innovation (i4i) Challenge Real World Implementation (RWI) Awards invites applications for the evaluation of MedTech innovations in healthcare settings. The aim is to shorten the evidence gap between the safety and efficacy typical of a newly CE marked technology and what is required for adoption decisions by commissioners and regulators. At the same time, this will de-risk the product for follow-on investment.
The Awards will provide uncapped funding for up to 3-year projects.
i4i Challenge will launch its 13th round on 4 November 2021.
The i4i Programme team will host the launch webinar on Tuesday 2nd November 2021 at 11am, which will include:
- An overview of Real World evidence
- Eligibility criteria and application process
- A chance to submit any questions you might have in writing during the webinar. The team will answer as many questions as possible during the webinar.
To register to attend the webinar visit the Eventbrite page.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am