Are you a MedTech company looking for funding, support, guidance or collaborators?
Hosting the NIHR Roadshow for MedTech SMEs; the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and the Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network invite you to register for this event specifically tailored to medical technology companies, to learn more about:
- the NIHR’s and AHSN’s offer to support research and innovation
- funding programmes available for MedTech innovators
- the generation of clinical evidence for NHS use
- the available guidance across the innovation pathway.
Further, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- network with supporting organisations, key NHS stakeholders and other like minded innovators
- consult with specialists in a 1:1 and round-table discussions covering how to access funding, navigate the NHS, and build collaborations.
This exciting day event will include speakers from:
- the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- the NIHR i4i Programme, the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI) and the NIHR CRN
- the local NIHR MedTech Co-operatives and In vitro Diagnostics Co-operatives (MICs) :
- Children and Young People MedTech Co-operative
- Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
- In-Vitro Diagnostics Co-operative
- Surgical MedTech Co-operative
- supporting local infrastructure including research centres and incubation hubs
- MedTech SMEs that have been supported by the NIHR and/or AHSN organisations.
You can register through the event’s page, here.