TITCH Industry Ambassador
TITCH is delighted to announce that a new Industry Ambassador role has been created and awarded to long-term collaborator Tookie Limited.
This initiative has been created to showcase partnership collaboration as best practice for both SME’s and the NHS within innovation and the Medical Technology development landscape, for the NIHR and NHS.
TITCH and Tookie have a proud and successful history of collaboration and will create awareness of this to highlight best practice within medical technology development, through patient and clinician co-design and creation using Tookie’s own ‘Innovation Pathway Journey’ as industry best practice.
This initiative is supported by both the NIHR Children and Young People Med Tech Cooperative and NIHR Devices for Dignity Med Tech Cooperative as well as the wider NIHR MIC network.
- TITCH will further support Tookie Ltd in the development of its product portfolio through to NHS Adoption.
- Joint case studies will act as a resource to SME’s in helping them understand the innovation pathway journey specifically:
- Creating an innovation to solve a problem;
- Identifying clinical champions;
- Working with clinicians to develop an idea;
- Working with patients at the centre to co-create a device that works for them and clinicians;
- Looking at the what next and how to investigate and identity relevant and specific funding to develop an innovation further;
- Relevant SME’s that enquire through the TITCH network will be referred to Tookie Ltd for advice and guidance when considering developing a new medical product/innovation
- The expansive networks of both TITCH and Tookie Ltd will be utilised where appropriate to support an SME
TITCH and Tookie Ltd believe this shared initiative will help support new and innovative devices, which is in line with Tookie’s goal of creating #ALifeMoreNormal for patients, when starting on the challenging journey from idea conception to eventual NHS Adoption.