Entries are now open for the 2020 Medilink North of England Healthcare Business Awards.
The event will celebrate the achievements of healthcare and life sciences organisations from across the North of England.
There are eight categories to enter, tailored to companies, NHS organisations and academia institutions. This prestigious event will be held in Manchester at the Lowry Hotel on the 13th of February and will be a chance to demonstrate the innovation and success of organisations in our sector. Nominations close on the 22nd of November.
- Export Achievement Award
- Innovation Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Partnership with Academia Award
- Start up Award
- Partnership with NHS: Acute Care Award
- Partnership with NHS: Advances in Digital Healthcare Award
- Partnership with NHS: Primary Care Award
For full details of the categories, and to register to attend the awards evening, click here.