Shaping our Virtual Reality Future in Healthcare: innovation day
Hull University Teaching Hospitals/Hull Institute of Learning and Simulation and the University of Hull are organising an innovation event focusing on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
The forecast indicates that the evolution of media and technology will further blur the boundaries between the real world and the virtual world.
To better understand how everyone can work together, several regional and national speakers will share their experiences with the hope of formulating an incubator to all VR innovative initiatives/projects.
The desired outcomes of this event:
- Attendance from different backgrounds / specialties
- Establishing membership for a focus group and potential future VR champions
- Create a hub for all innovative ideas and process of review, support and execute.
- Suggest a model of VR development
- To formulate next steps to strategically partner our growth
Venue:The University of Hull
Allam Medical Building,
Date: 05 February
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm