New Project Manager joins the Devices for Dignity Team
Devices for Dignity are pleased to welcome a new member to the team – Amir Dean who is joining as Project Manager and working across the D4D portfolio and the D4D clinical and cross-cutting themes.
With a background in business development and project management in digital healthcare, Amir is passionate about the transformation of services with a view to improve care outcomes. Having graduated in Biomedical Science and accredited by The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry, Amir brings his extensive industry experience of stakeholder management in order to embed technologies within care pathways and clinical trials alike.
Amir has been instrumental in successfully enabling transformation in multiple pathways at Trusts including diabetes and wound care management, from project conception through to the provision of services. He has many years’ experience of working across multiple, integrated pathways including dermatology and bone health.
Welcome to the D4D team Amir!
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Devices for Dignity Awarded £3m for Pioneering HealthTech Research Centre to Support People with Long Term Health Conditions16th November 2023 - 5:03 pm
- An Interview with Dr. Daniel Blackburn6th October 2023 - 11:58 am
- CognoSpeakTM – Using AI to Detect Early Signs of Dementia3rd October 2023 - 2:35 pm
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am