New NIHR Campaign #BePartOfResearch
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) have launched a new campaign #BePartOfResearch throughout October 2021.
The achievements during the Covid pandemic have emphasised the importance of clinical research and the involvement of healthcare professionals. The campaign is aimed at encouraging healthcare professionals to become more engaged in research and providing information and practical support to start the research journey.
A range of resources can be found:
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Devices for Dignity Awarded £3m for Pioneering HealthTech Research Centre to Support People with Long Term Health Conditions16th November 2023 - 5:03 pm
- An Interview with Dr. Daniel Blackburn6th October 2023 - 11:58 am
- CognoSpeakTM – Using AI to Detect Early Signs of Dementia3rd October 2023 - 2:35 pm
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am