You can access the publication here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 15:01:072017-02-08 15:01:07Jayanti A, Foden P, Wearden A, Morris J, Brenchley P, Mitra S. Basic-HDD study group. Self-cannulation for haemodialysis: patient attributes, clinical correlates and self-cannulation predilection models. PLoS One 2015.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
STH NHS Foundation Trust
i100, Department of Medical Physics
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Call for abstracts – IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge – deadline 29 April 201914th February 2019 - 12:49 pm
- Congratulations to Sandip Mitra, Professor of Renal Medicine13th February 2019 - 10:19 am
- Congratulations to D4D’s Human Factors Theme Lead Professor Louise Moody11th February 2019 - 4:09 pm
- D4D event – Long Term Neurological Conditions – Building Collaborations and Developing Research Capacity, 1 February 201921st December 2018 - 11:42 am
- Surgical MedTech Foundation event for early career professionals and students – 24 January 2019, Leeds12th December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XII – 13-14 November 20197th November 2018 - 12:00 pm