Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XI
The 11th Incontinence Conference, to be held in London at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers on 28-29th November 2017, will attract a plethora of engineers, researchers, clinicians as well as sufferers. This seminal event will continue to provide an essential platform for discussion, new thinking and the latest developments on the subject of incontinence.
Key topics for this event:
– Recent work on technology to diagnose, treat and manage incontinence
– Limitations of existing technology and work to overcome them
– Initiatives to devise new solutions
– Management problems of incontinence: sufferers and carers share the problems that they would most like to be solved
By attending the conference, you will have the chance to:
– Evaluate recent work on technology to diagnose, treat and manage incontinence
– Recognise the limitations of existing technology and work to overcome them
– Learn about initiatives to devise new solutions to problems facing sufferers and carers
For more information please visit IMechE’s website, here.