Up to £1.5 million is available in a competition through Innovate UK and the Office for Life Sciences to support evaluating cutting-edge devices, diagnostics and digital technologies in a real-world clinical setting.
The competition will support SMEs to develop an evidence base for how their products and services perform in NHS settings. SMEs can choose between 1 of 2 options for projects:
1. support collecting clinical performance and cost effectiveness. Total project costs can be up to £250,000
2. support to develop detailed and feasible plans for the collection of data, with total eligible project costs up to £50,000
• have a product that aligns with at least one NHS priority healthcare area, as detailed in the NHS Long Term Plan
• have a product currently available for the NHS to purchase but has been marketed in the UK for less than 5 years
In the competition priority will be given to projects related to:
– ageing well
– digital transformation
– learning disabilities and autism
– mental health
– personalised care
Deadline: 3 July 2019, midday
Click here for more information.