Do you have Cystic Fibrosis, or know someone who does?
They aim to build devices which are easier to use and keep clean and which can deliver doses reliably and more quickly.
As you have the deepest understanding of living day to day with this condition, NIHR Devices for Dignity (www.devicesfordignity.org.uk) would like to invite you to help shape this work to ensure it delivers what you feel is needed. We feel that this is the best and only way to develop new health technologies which are fit for purpose.
What would be involved?
We would like to talk with you by (free) phone call or secure video call, as you prefer. We would like to ask around 5 questions, in order to understand more about issues which require improvement – for example:
- What are your thoughts on using nebulisers? Are there different considerations for children, teenagers and adults who have CF?
- What is your experience of using nebulisers? Are they easy to use, keep clean and carry around?
- What do you think about treatment times? Does delivery of the dosage take too long?
- Do you own more than one device? Should one device be able to deliver a range of different drugs?
- What else do you think would help you in using nebulisers?
If you could help us shape this work and improve nebuliser therapy, please contact Lise Sproson, at Lise.Sproson@nihr.ac.uk