On a new EMG-Health podcast “How to Ignite Innovation”, Jonathan Sackier talks with Professor Wendy Tindale, OBE, Director of Innovation, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and Director of NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative.
They delve into the world of innovation, considering what ‘value’ means, the benefits and challenges of working within the NHS, and discuss the national differences within innovation.
Professor Tindale also talks about the experiences and successes of Devices for Dignity and the new pilot programme Healthcare Science Innovation Fellowships Programme, in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Scientific Officer for NHS England and Improvement (CSO) and the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHCS), delivered by Devices for Dignity.
Listen to the podcast at https://www.emg-health.com/omnipresent/emg-health-podcast-how-to-ignite-innovation/
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Devices for Dignity Awarded £3m for Pioneering HealthTech Research Centre to Support People with Long Term Health Conditions16th November 2023 - 5:03 pm
- An Interview with Dr. Daniel Blackburn6th October 2023 - 11:58 am
- CognoSpeakTM – Using AI to Detect Early Signs of Dementia3rd October 2023 - 2:35 pm
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am