On the 8th September 2021, NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative Business Development Manager, Philippa Hedley-Takhar, will be speaking at the KTN Digital Business Meet-Up for Digital Health.
Digital innovation in health, social care and wellbeing are transforming and accelerating the growth of the health ecosystem and industry. From wearable devices and apps that enable users to live healthier lifestyles to products and services that enhance efficiencies of healthcare delivery, there is a growing potential for SMEs with innovative ideas to contribute to making medicine more personalised and precise.
During the session, SMEs will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others
- Network and speak directly with presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
- Find out how NIHR Devices for Dignity and the national NIHR MIC network can bring value to product innovation
To register please visit https://ktn-uk.org/events/digital-business-meetup-digital-health/