Launching 1st February 2022! Apply to join the Healthcare Science Innovation Fellowship Programme
Applications are now open for the Healthcare Science Innovation Fellowships Programme.
This exciting programme will provide Healthcare Scientists with experience of the innovation process, focusing on digital technologies for diagnostics, monitoring or managing long-term health conditions, equipping Fellows with the knowledge, skills and confidence for the development, evaluation and implementation of new technologies, and the ability to initiate and lead their own technology innovation projects in the future.
Fellows will be encouraged to look at projects through the prism of the NHS Long Term Plan, seeing the patient as a partner, and understanding their journey, and considering future health technology possibilities.
Device regulation and standards will be introduced as enablers to the safe and effective introduction of new and emerging technologies. Methods for identifying and managing unmet needs will be introduced as a central methodology.
Starting in May 2022, the programme is an opportunity for qualified Healthcare Scientists working within the NHS in England and Wales, with at least 1 year of post-qualification experience.
The deadline for applications is the 20th March 2022.
To access the application form, programme information and FAQs visit https://nshcs.hee.nhs.uk/programmes/healthcare-science-innovation-fellowships/
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Devices for Dignity Awarded £3m for Pioneering HealthTech Research Centre to Support People with Long Term Health Conditions16th November 2023 - 5:03 pm
- An Interview with Dr. Daniel Blackburn6th October 2023 - 11:58 am
- CognoSpeakTM – Using AI to Detect Early Signs of Dementia3rd October 2023 - 2:35 pm
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am