Neurocare KnowHow is a new online learning platform for care workers who support people with neurological conditions
The Neurocare KnowHow team, including the University of Sheffield, NIHR Devices for Dignity, Ammba Digital and Optical Jukebox, have developed a pilot of the learning platform and would now like care workers to be involved in the testing phase to help the next stage of development.
This will help to ensure Neurocare KnowHow is designed the right way and with the right information for the people who will benefit.
Neurocare Knowhow has been developed in collaboration with care workers and people with neurological conditions. It takes a symptom led approach to learning about neurological conditions, and includes learning around diverse conditions, such as Huntington’s, Parkinson’s, cerebral palsy and multiple system atrophy.
We are testing Neurocare Knowhow during February 2022 and are asking for feedback on:
- what has been developed for Neurocare KnowHow so far, and,
- what needs to be considered in the next stage of development to be useful as a learning resource for care workers.
All care workers involved in testing will receive a high street shopping voucher to thank them for their participation.
To find out more watch our short film about Neurocare KnowHow
This project has been funded by Ufi VocTech Trust, NIHR Sheffield Biomedical Research Centre and the Neurocare Charity.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Validating the Need for your Product: Involving Future Users (Clinicians, Patients, Families) Webinar13th April 2022 - 4:06 pm
- NIHR i4i Challenge Award in Real World Implementation – open for applications 4th November28th October 2021 - 11:32 am
- NIHR SME Consultation Event – Friday 5th November20th October 2021 - 9:57 am