You can access the paper here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 09:16:362017-02-09 12:55:41Jayanti A, Neuvonen M, Wearden A, Morris J, Foden P, Brenchley P, Mitra S. BASIC-HDD study group. Healthcare decision-making in end stage renal disease-patient preferences and clinical correlates. BMC Nephrol. 2015; 16(1):189.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
STH NHS Foundation Trust
i100, Department of Medical Physics
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- NHS Long-term plan launched in January 201922nd January 2019 - 10:16 am
- 2018 progress report for Starworks childhood prosthetics network released22nd January 2019 - 10:09 am
- D4D contribute to White Paper on ‘Neighbourhoods of the Future’ – a revolutionary vision to combat the growing housing crisis22nd January 2019 - 10:01 am
- D4D event – Long Term Neurological Conditions – Building Collaborations and Developing Research Capacity, 1 February 201921st December 2018 - 11:42 am
- Surgical MedTech Foundation event for early career professionals and students – 24 January 2019, Leeds12th December 2018 - 3:01 pm
- IMechE Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge XII – 13-14 November 20197th November 2018 - 12:00 pm