You can access the paper here.
0 0 Kathy Jeays-Ward Kathy Jeays-Ward2017-02-08 10:01:332017-02-09 12:55:18Pancani A, Rowson J, Tindale W, Heron N, Langley J, McCarthy AD, Quinn A, Reed H, Stanton A, Shaw PJ, McDermott CJ, Mazza C. Assessment of the Sheffield Support Snood, an innovative cervical orthosis designed for people affected by neck muscle weakness. Clin Biomech. 2015.
NIHR Devices for Dignity MedTech Co-operative
STH NHS Foundation Trust
D33, Royal Hallamshire Hospital
0114 271 2159
- Quanta SC+ compact dialysis system provided to support NHS response to COVID-194th June 2020 - 5:29 pm
- Opportunities in medtech innovation: long-term neurological conditions webinar – 9th July19th May 2020 - 1:14 pm
- NIHR i4i Real World Evaluation Challenge Awards – deadline 5 June 202012th May 2020 - 1:59 pm
- Child Health Technology Conference 2020 postponed to 202124th April 2020 - 12:11 pm
- D4D to exhibit at SEHTA and MedTech Innovation Expo and conferences, rearranged to 28-30 September 202024th April 2020 - 11:32 am
- Digital North Accelerator webinar series, featuring Doc Abode and others, starts 3 March23rd February 2020 - 4:04 pm